As we traverse through these uncertain times we're working hard to keep our musicians playing. Our stores are still open with limited staff members, strict cleaning and physical distancing procedures. We are relying on our logistics partners to service you as best they can. Please be understanding if your order takes a few days longer than usual, or we take an extra day or so to get back to you.
WANT OUTRIGHT FREE SHIPPING? Follow us on Instagram and Facebook for regular shipping promotions!
Mall Music offers FREE shipping to Metro areas across the East Coast of Australia. If you are eligible for FREE shipping this option will be displayed during checkout. Items that exceed Australia Post volume or 20kg are not eligible for free shipping.
Shipping rates outside of our FREE Shipping regions are calculated based on destination and dimensions. These rates can be viewed by entering your postcode when viewing your Cart or during Checkout.
Standard Shipping is dispatched via Australia Post or Courier based on the order size and destination. Occasionally, local orders may also be delivered by the Mall Music van.
Express Shipping is shipped via Australia Post Express Post service, or Express Courier depending on the option and availability for the selected distination.
Estimated Delivery Times
Delivery of Your Goods Within Australia
Please choose carefully and speak with the Mall Music sales team to ensure your purchase meets your needs as we do not provide refunds for change of mind.
If you have a problem with an order please contact us and we will help to resolve the problem as quickly as possible. Often we are able to quickly troubleshoot issues over the phone, or arrange to return the item to us promptly if required. We will happily assist you in finding the product that suits your needs or issue a store credit for future purchases.
Returns are subject to the following conditions and exclusions:
Conditions of Return
- Items must be returned within 14 days.
- Online orders require approval prior to return - to initiate a return please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The original invoice or sales docket must accompany the return.
- Items must be returned in new condition, in original packaging (unopened and unblemished), with all included accessories & documentation.
- Any item shipped to us must be returned in sufficient packaging to protect the item and the outer carton from any shipping damage. Mall Music will not accept liability for damages/loss during transit.
- Any costs incurred in returning items to Mall Music are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- If an order qualified for free shipping, the cost of outbound shipping will be deducted from the return credit.
- Subject to the above conditions, returned goods are to be exchanged for other items, or a store credit will be issued for future purchases.
- Certain items are not eligible for returns (aside from under conditions outlined in Australian Consumer Law) – see list of non-returnable items below.
Certain items are not returnable, aside from conditions outlined in Australian Consumer Law (see below). These include:
- Special orders (items that are not stocked, but ordered in specifically for you) may not be returned.
- Clearance items, open box sale, limited edition and one-off special items may not be returned.
- Certain regular stock items cannot be returned for hygiene reasons, copyright regulations, or because they require a unique registration or activation code. These include:
- Products that come in contact with the mouth including reeds, harmonicas, recorders, mouthpieces and related items, certain vocal microphones, unsealed / opened earplugs, earphones & headphones and cleaning products cannot be returned for hygiene reasons.
- Consumables such as opened guitar strings, valves and other spares cannot be returned.
- Sheet music, recorded music (CDs, DVDs), books, magazines and other published material cannot be returned due to copyright regulations.
- Software cannot be returned due to copyright and registration / activation code requirements.
- Electronic products that require a registration / activation code cannot be returned.
- The product is faulty due to manufacturing defects.
- The product supplied is not the product ordered.
- The product does not perform to the Manufacturer’s specifications.